A Collection By Rosie Blay

A collection by Rosie Blay for A/W 2011/12

Monday 10 January 2011

Chloe a/w 2010

This is Chloe's Autumn/Winter 2010. the thing i love most about this collection is there is so much camel tones in it. I love the combination of camel, browns and red i think they clash but in a good way and work really well together. i love the texture in this above piece especially in the woollen cape its looks so chunky and warm. 

I love this outfit i think it looks so sophisticated. i think the tailored trousers work so well with the silk shirt.

This is another of my favourite pieces from Chloes A/W collection. I love the textures in these pieces and the colours are gorgeous. I will definitly be using leather in my collection because i love the way the lights reflect of the pants in the picture. I also love these boots shown above i feel they work so well with every piece they've been used with.

No comments:

Post a Comment